guidelines for poster presentations
Poster sessions will take place in the foyer outside the Yuet Meng Auditorium on the Main Campus of The University of Hong Kong from 10-12 June 2020. The presenter must stand by their poster board during the hour specified. They are expected to answer questions raised by the registrants.
All presenters should have received their presentation details via our email notification. Please visit the Conference website for the conference programme from 17 April 2020.
Presenters must register and pay by 15 March 2020. It will be assumed that presenters not registered by this date have withdrawn from the programme and their abstracts will not appear in the conference programme.
Setup and Dismantling Information
- The poster board is 1 m/100 cm (width) x 2 m/200 cm (height).
- The poster size should be 90 cm (width) x 150 cm (height).
- A chair will be provided by the side of each poster board for each poster session presenter.
- No audio-visual equipment will be provided for poster presentations– presenters have to provide their own audio visual devices if needed. The presenter has to take care of their own devices. The conference organiser will not take any responsibility for loss or damage of such devices.
- You will be assigned a poster board with your Name and Proposal ID stuck on it. Make sure you identify the right board. Volunteers will be available in the poster session area for assistance.
- Prepare hard copies of handouts on your own if you want to distribute them to your audience.
- Posters should be set up by 9:00 a.m. and taken down by 5:30 p.m.
Poster Design Recommendations
- Materials should include the title of the presentation and list of authors. Aside from text, presenters are encouraged to use figures, tables, colour photographs, charts, etc.
- illustrations should be readable from a distance of three feet or more.
If you are not able to fulfill your commitment, please contact the conference secretariat at email@example.com before 15 March 2020.